New Year New Stuff...

  I hope all your new years took off with a bang (no pun intended), Mine certainly has! With the new year I feel fresh with new ideas and plans for the coming year of FPV. I have now got a collection of story books, tiaras and sweets ready for more parties to come this year. A stunning new Glitter Party box ready for all the parties ahead filled with new tattoos, new hairclips, new nail varnishes (non toxic) and face gems! which will be a fantastic addition to the glitter and pamper party package!

I have more and more characters slowly being added to the list like Alice and Mad Hats! I even have an animal themed party coming up this year. I also am making a Magical introduction soon to a Unicorn Princess. I have noticed a large increase in Princess Peach themed parties (presumably in anticipation of the new film) as well as Barbie and female superhero characters... is this some characters I may have to look into getting? Let me know of any you may want!

I am also slowly progressing on newer costumes that I am making, having made The Little Mermaid a new costume I wondered if perhaps the other characters were due some fancier gowns, Sleeping Beauty has had some new flowers and a brooch put on her gown as well as being tightened a tad! I have began a dangerous adventure of TRYING to make a white spirit dress for the Frozen Queen (trying being the key word there). I was also brave in starting to make my own Enchanted Sister skirt... EASIER SAID THAN DONE.

My new years resolutions include more social media posts! More updates! Just more! I love my job and I love making the dreams of a little one come true... I wonder what other magical plans I have in my sleeve?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about me...

The Christmas House