A bit about me...


 
Hi, my name is Chloe, I have been working for FPV for six years. I have recently taken on the company from the previous owner who started the company back in 2013. When I was young, I loved princesses, fairies and magic. When the opportunity arose for me to join the FPV group I didn't hesitate. The first party I attended was in Rickmansworth for a 6-year-old girl, I was The Little Mermaid and had an absolute blast, from that moment on I knew that this was a job that I would love. 
I have attended/hosted so many parties, some have certainly stayed with me... I will be posting blogs about the past and future parties I have/will attend/attended; the highs, lows and funny parts of being a princess is what makes my job so different to any other and I think that it would be a shame for some of these moments to be something only I experience! 
Feel free to come back, check in and see what else I post, who knows, maybe one of your parties will make a feature!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Christmas House

New Year New Stuff...